Booting Mac on Vm Ware's Virtual box using Windows 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

molten

Beta member
Hi All, I can't seem to make my windows laptop boot mac OSX any version. I have tried different versions of vm ware but no luck. There is an error message saying ' Vt-x/AMD-V hardware acceleration is not available on system. Certain guests (e.g. OS/2 and QNX) require this feature and will fail to boot without it.' I have tried to googling it but no luck. I am new to Virtual box so, so can anyone help? I want to boot with virtual box not dual boot because I don't want stuffing around with my OS. I have a Toshiba Satellite with Pentium(R) Dual-core CPU 2.30GHz, a 4.00 GB RAM with of corse running 64-bit Windows 8. I know it is quite slow running Vm Ware because I run Windows 7 on it, but O-well.

I have a Legit Mac Software disk and it is now in ISO But no Luck

Doesnt matter if you have Legit Mac Software Disk. As per their Terms of Use:

2. Permitted License Uses and Restrictions.
A. Single Use License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, unless you have purchased a Family Pack or Upgrade license for the Apple Software,
you are granted a limited non-exclusive license to install, use and run one (1) copy of the Apple Software on a single Apple-branded computer at a time. You
agree not to install, use or run the Apple Software on any non-Apple-branded computer, or to enable others to do so.
This License does not allow the Apple
Software to exist on more than one computer at a time, and you may not make the Apple Software available over a network where it could be used by multiple
computers at the same time.

That is stated right in the Apple Legal Terms. It is against their policy and against the Law.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f45/tech-forums-stance-apple-os-x-use-k-hackintosh-235504/

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom