Boost your productivity with Executor: a hybrid launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelm3103

Fully Optimized
Boost your productivity with Executor: a hybrid launcher packed with super powers

"Executor is a free, Windows only app that empowers the Windows OS by making it possible to search for just about anything instantly. It makes it a breeze to find and run programs, commands (both pre-made and those that you create), and search for (and run/open) files, folders, games, settings, control panels, shortcuts, browser bookmarks, and more on your computer (and the internet) almost instantly through its easy to use, extremely skinnable yet minimalistic interface. Executor does such a good job at this, in fact, that I think it trumps Launchy, another veritable (and open source) app launcher.

The true power of Executor comes in how it seamlessly harnesses the keyboard to quickly launch just about anything you want–with little learning on the part of the user. For example, if I wanted to search my computer for a program–say Microsoft Office Publisher– all I would have to do is press the hot key sequence to invoke the app (Win + Z by default) and start typing the name of the program."

ExecutorLauncherScrShot13.jpg

You can get it here: Executor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom