Book Readers I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just try to focus. If you can't muster up enough self discipline to read a book then you're not going to get very far in life.

I have ADHD and schools always tried to put me on Adderall or Ritalin. Parents didn't believe in medicating their kid so I just learned to live with it and concentrate.

So if you don't even have ADD then you have no excuse whatsoever.

I didn't say I wanted to read tom Clancy or was interested in anything other than above.

My bad, I missed that part.

Hunker down and bear with it. Set a goal of x number of pages per night/sitting and don't slack off.

Trotter, Clancy is good but if you would like a entertaining read have a look at the Disk world books by Terry Prachet.

Yeah I don't have ADHD or ADD. I just have tired syndrome, its just an expression but I wake up at 5:30 and take 6 academic classes and work in between when I get home.

I'll read the book, eventually. Thing is I think my book is outdated because i bought it 2 years ago on Christmas and I think I might need to get a new one.

Make yourself a Saw-like booby trap that keeps the book in front of you. (you know, that movie Saw)

If you put the book down you die.

if you finish the book you live.

Simple, now get on it!

Usually what I will do is go to the library at my school and not bring anything with me except for my book and go to a floor with no computers, thereby eliminating the amount of distractions and allowing me to read the boring book at hand.

Yeah I don't have ADHD or ADD. I just have tired syndrome, its just an expression but I wake up at 5:30 and take 6 academic classes and work in between when I get home.

I'll read the book, eventually. Thing is I think my book is outdated because i bought it 2 years ago on Christmas and I think I might need to get a new one.

of course its outdated

and the test has been updated

I used the old book and took the new test overall it's the same general stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom