Blue Screen

yes i've been able to boot into safe mode.. but when i just click it .. it only loads the drivers ex: loaded:windows/system/drivers/blabla

So the video shows nothing of use. I dont need to see the windows startup animation.

What is the BSoD code?

http://www.techist.com/forums/f128/decoding-stop-errors-193078/

There is a guide to tell you exactly the information we need. Without it we cant help you. There is close to 100 different BSoD Codes. We cant guess at which one is yours to attempt to help you fix it.

sorry but i dont know how can i get that bsod code.. cuz after the windows startup the blue screen appears.. and then after 2-3 sec it restarts..

On the same menu to get into Safe Mode (F8 after your motherboard splash screen), there will be an option to "Disable automatic restart on system failure." Select that option, let your computer try to boot, and it will stay on the BSOD screen when you get it rather than just restarting.

You need to press F8 after your splash screen, but before Windows starts to load.

If you are still unable to prevent the computer from rebooting long enough to write the BSoD code down, I would suggest an alternative:
- If you have a digital camera or a phone with a camera, take a picture of the screen as it happens, and then copy the information from the picture.
- Try loading a bootable operating system such as Knoppix. From there, Windows stores information for BSoDs in c:/windows/minidumps. There are free programs available which allow you to load these files and will break the information into something usable which will help you identity the problem.
- If you were lucky enough to create a bootable recovery disk for windows, try loading that and running a system check disk. If not, look into something like: AVG Rescue CD | PC Rescue and Repair Toolkit
I have not used this first hand, but have seen AVG's product recommended before.

Best of luck with resolving this, keep us updated with your progress. - Rube

Back
Top Bottom