windows xp media center loading---stop:0x0000007e
(0xc0000005,0xf887018e,0xf8918748,0xf8918444)..my hp pavilion dv2000
had been affected by many blue errors which were cured bt can sum1 help
me through dis plzzzzz..panda av 2008 detected many spyware on my pc
which i deleted...actually i have 2 windows..media center is now
showing blue screen error..bt xp pro is running..so help me what can i
do to get away from dis blue screen error............thnx in advance
my main problem is that i cant even open
my windows..blue screen comes when windows starts..

ok guyz i repaired using my xp media center by boot disk...which was going ok but in b\w installing windows procedure dis

error occur
stop:0x0000007e (0xc0000005,0xf89c318e,0xf8a47740,0xf8a4743c)
hpqkbfiltr.sys -addres f89c318e base at f89c0000,
date stamp 46770333

begining dump of physical memory
physical memory dump complete

so wat should i do now with hpqkbfiltr.sys bcoz it is stopping me to repair xp media center

That file is related to HP systems. It is for the HP Quick Launch button.

There really isnt anything you can do unless you can get the media from HP to try and fix the PC cause then it should have that file on there. But other than that it looks like you might be stuck backing up and formatting.

that file is giving me error on xp repair ..so if remove that file and then repair ..will it work or i should try it?? by da way thanx for helping

You can try to remove it and see what happens. I have not personally done it before so i cant guarantee that it will work.

i moved hpqkbfiltr.sys & then start windows repair at boot menu, but it ask for missing file at installing windows ...now if point to that file then same error occurs mann..this is getting hectik ..help is desparate i need to repair this windows xp media center by any means

You are going to keep getting error. If you go file by file and remove each one your system will be corrupt. Use a LiveCD and get your data and format and reinstall.

thats was bizaare thing that i have install a another OS,,i do found some viruses in SVI folder but i lost everything which i installed in 3 years..now its been 2 weeks & m still recovring from previous things...i ts wierd that no body in this thread that i posted on many sites was able to find the cause...its ok thnx anyway..lets shut up on this one..(hope any1 not get this error in future)

Well the fact is i was trying to help you get the ssytem back so i could have you run teh spyware guide we have. You never came back to give any status updates or anything. So we cant be of help when we dont know what your doing or trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom