Bleeping bad language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcrobot

In Runtime
I'm trying to edit a video clip for a friend. He wants me to bleep out all the bad language. I thought I chould do that with Windows Movie Maker, but I don't think so. Is there a free program that will let me edit the audio in that fashion?

Thanks!

You could do it with Windows movie maker, just get a clip of a bleep, and then insert at the right time :p

What I discovered I could do, was cut the clip right before and after the "bad-word", then mute the tiny clip. Now I just need to try bleeps... :cool:

That's a clever way of doing it. I haven't ever used Movie Maker, but I gave it a try for a few minutes to see if I could and my few attempts didn't get very good results. I was disgusted how crappy Movie Maker's audio features are... virutally non existent.

Now to make your own bleep (if you want). NCH Tone Generator will work perfectly. http://www.nch.com.au/tonegen/ It's freeware and the dl is right in the middle of the page. It's pretty simple, you'll probably figure it out in a few minutes. Custom bleeps, here you come! lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom