BIT TORRENT is going extremly slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

TREMBER

Baseband Member
hey ive tried to use diffent clients port forwarding and a bunch of other usless crap but bittorent is going slow like 0-20kps. I need some help.
My internet is coming from sbc and i have a 2wire modem.

thanks in advance.

its not that, nothing ive tried is fast. now abc is seeming to give me slightly better results than bittornado

Its probably just the torrent, because I'm on a router, and I can get huge speeds! Demonoid.com is the place to go if you want fast torrents as well, so check your source.

Charlie -

`ive tried demonoid, right now im using isohunt trying to download cowboy bebop movie and its going about 4kbs.im behind a 2wire modem/router

you need to forward a port....got to portforward.com and iam sure that should fix the problem

My friend your problem can be resolved by simply removing all the other crap clients from your pc and getting utorrent/mutorrent. It is simply the best. Very easy to use. I have used different clients many times, I have tried port forwarding..sometimes it is a mess...nothn really worked as I wanted so finally I tried utorrent and it works like a magic...try it out for urself..but keep in mind somethn...bittorrent is all about sharing...so don't listen those people who tells u to limit your upload. To get a better speed, u NEED also to learn how TO SHARE...share faily at least 1.0 ratio...

Good luck

Use utorrent, it's the best so far. I've used ABC and Azureus before, but nothing beats uTorrent. It's too bad I didn't find it earlier :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom