bit of ipod help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
not 100% sure if this is the right section.iv accdentliy deleted some of my music of my computers hard drive and ituns wont detect them iv tryed software retrival programs but nothing,my quistion is,would ituns just sync my ipod and not delete the ones it cant detect of my ipod.sorry about my spelling its a bit of a mees

Hello,

I dont quite understand. You erased music from your PC. But you have it on your iPod? So why not just move it from your iPod back to your PC? Then you would have it again. Isnt that what you really want to do?

Cheers,
Mak

Hello,

I dont quite understand. You erased music from your PC. But you have it on your iPod? So why not just move it from your iPod back to your PC? Then you would have it again. Isnt that what you really want to do?

Cheers,
Mak

im not sure,it syncs it automaticly and im a bit worried it might delet the ones it carnt detect of my ipod.if that makes any senes

Hello,

It shouldnt do anything to those files. Not without permission. If anything stop the autosync. Then do it manually.

Cheers,
Mak

Actually you have to disable the auto sync otherwise you will lose your songs, you can get your songs but you have to make all the hidden files on your iPod un-hidden (spelling?) And it names them in a way you can't recognize them like "ATUJFBR.MPEG" or something like that.

Actually you have to disable the auto sync otherwise you will lose your songs, you can get your songs but you have to make all the hidden files on your iPod un-hidden (spelling?) And it names them in a way you can't recognize them like "ATUJFBR.MPEG" or something like that.

wow thank's man.how do turn off auto sync with out the ipod coneted

if your itunes library is deleted then it should say that there is a discrepancy between the two library's, and it will ask if you wanna erase the ipod and put the new itunes library on it. and in that case just say no and then move on from there.

Peter.Cort Re: bit of ipod help please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if your itunes library is deleted then it should say that there is a discrepancy between the two library's, and it will ask if you wanna erase the ipod and put the new itunes library on it. and in that case just say no and then move on from there.

i dont think so.the libray has some songs that work and some dont because iv deleted them accdently and it delet's the ones of my ipod. but i want to do a manul sync i think it would be easier.so how do i turn of auto sync with out my ipod been pluged in to my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom