Birthday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
Well, it was my birthday yesterday, i'm suprised i didn't get a "happy birthday" message thru PM's....

Anyways, i got a Creative Zen Micro Photo 8GB....it is great! I've never been able to carry so many songs and pictures at once (my old discman carried 250 songs on an MP3 CD). The only thing i dont like about it is the "ipod" headphones, because they're white instead of black, and the screen is very small.

I'm glad i've got music though... :D :D

Also, i got a Dell USB Floppy Drive :eek: , $350, and rechargable AA batteries (good $80 ones)

Yea I didn't get a happy birthday message either, mine was about 3 months ago, LOL. AHHH! you got a portable floppy drive, yuck! I hate floppys :p. It is good you got a mp3 player, I am looking into buying one.

Happy belated B-day, talldude.

I never check to see who's birthday it is, so don't feel left out. Plus, I work nights, so I'm usually messed up on the date.

Dont feel left out. I didnt get anything from TF either and my birthday was last saturday. Actually, i never got anything at all so count yourself very lucky. :D

Happy belated b-day!

Nubius said:
couldn't you have gotten a 30gb IPOD for cheaper or around the same price?

Either way, happy belated b-day. I want an mp3 player myself for my walks to school. I want that little mobi cube. Supposed to have really good sound.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F1MGT2/102-1796994-2488131?v=glance&n=172282

Oh yeah........that's schweet :D

No offense to anybody that owns one, but IPod's are really crappy. Creative Zen's pack alot of features, and i never had to charge it yet out of the box, it lasts so long :D

Would've been nice to have video playback, but it carries 3000 songs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom