Bioshock new footage!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like another linear first person shooter, the grahpics arent anything new either, i still look forward to crysis because of its originality

I must say i've been disapointed with the clips in some respects and I truely hope I won't be as disapointed then the game goes gold. I'm hoping that Bioshock has the same feel and gameplay style as system shock 2 - and to be fair thats a very hard thing to judge from gameplay clips.

If they get it right I expect it to be better game than any simple linear FPS - the fact being that the system shock series are not FPS games at all but rather RPG/Horror/FPS. I do have my doubts about what they've come up with though.

Also Personally I would credit the system shock series with plenty of originality, something that I also hope is preserved in Bioshock.

how is crysis not somethign weve seen before weve had far cry the game is similar in everyway ur a goverment agent this ur just a super opp u have yoru suit modded for your powers in other far cry games u have instinct powers u fight monsters this time u fight aliens u fight soldiers in both and both had good vehicles in them and they both have crazy graphicks for there time it isnt to original just a crazy looking game

how is crysis not somethign weve seen before weve had far cry the game is similar in everyway ur a goverment agent this ur just a super opp u have yoru suit modded for your powers in other far cry games u have instinct powers u fight monsters this time u fight aliens u fight soldiers in both and both had good vehicles in them and they both have crazy graphicks for there time it isnt to original just a crazy looking game

Your kidding me right buddy? Crysis is close to far cry but Far cry is extremely original, dont give me this goverment agent bs, let me tell you something, doom3 quake 4, prey bioshock, fear, half life 2 are all soooo closely tied and seem soooo sooo linear, crysis on the other hand is a huge *** jungle where you can basically approach the enemies from any angle and any tactic, the games i just named though you basically have hallways that you follow along and do things in order, even call of duty 2 are like that, dont get me wrong these games are good but crysis and far cry just differ sooo soo much not only the suit but how sweet the jungle looks and how well done the jungle is, sort've like a free roaming game like gta but first person and better graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom