Big book of British Smiles. (AKA the dentist thread).

Kharn

Lord Techie,
So every one here has seen The Simpsons right?

And in particular this joke?

tumblr_lw9qj3JduM1qjtvtio1_500.png

Well here are two of mine, pulled out of my head:

Attachments

• teeth.jpg
    teeth.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1
BTW I ended up with them by having bad fillings that drilled to close to one side of the tooth then the side's you see missing shearing off during normal eating the filling falling out and then having a ****ty dentist who refilled them and then going to a decent dentist who could not take them out right there an then as the gums where abscessed to hell an back.

I need another filling and possibly another extraction if they can't fill it. But I am in a few months getting proper implants as the dentist I use now said "That is shear incompetency" what caused the errors leading to extraction, and that's a direct quote from him.

They did not do the filling when they where pulled to make sure the infection risk was over, as the abscess is prity deep set they don't want to risk it just yet.

Yea I have a genetic disease (for lack of better words) that basically causes my teeth to rot. Infection starts in the gums and then my teeth decay like I'm using meth basically. My sister is 36 and just got a full set of denters. My mom needed her teeth pulled when she was 18. So my teeth will never be "white" no matter how good I take care of my teeth and here pretty soon I'll need proper implants which will cost about 30k.
Although one good thing, once it's done my migraines will go away. So looking forward to that and a better proper smile.

Damn, I have a problem in my family that jumps around in the family (My sister hasn't got it, my Cousin [mums side} has it) where I miss two of my adult teeth upper left an right cuspid in my case and the teeth behind it grow to fill the gap, so my 1st bicuspids (the fangs) have grown prominent, I don't smile with my mouth open, but when I do it has a effect. Also being a late 90's early 2k's Goth works out well. but right now it's wearing down the enamel of my lower teeth and causing a few other problems with jaw alignment.

Edit:

I am not doing 1up btw PP you know I dont do that I am just saying I know how you feel.

Last edited:
Teeth problems regardless suck hard because not only do you have immediate pain here and there you also get headaches.

It's kind of hard to 1up decaying teeth you can do nothing about. I just hope my son doesn't have the same problem.

Oh that's for sure, I mean shot, stabbed, blown up burned... has noting on the pain of a tooth. I mean I would seriously rather get run through in the leg with a rusty bayonet than have a tooth broken again or a abscess (I have a perinatal one too at the base of my spine, it's got nothing on the ones in my mouth).

My mate said the Vulcan's in ST should not have said "Live long an prosper" as a mark of true friendship, they should have said "Live long and never need a dentist".

I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled about a year ago... I should post pictures :tongue:

At least you don't have my teeth. I will need mine all removed not too long from now.

Me too. The energy drinks I consume has all ready worn the enamel down on mine and I have have one of my Wisdom teeth pulled out. I need another one pulled out badly that has a filling in it and when eating hot food the pain is unreal.

Teeth problems regardless suck hard because not only do you have immediate pain here and there you also get headaches.

It's kind of hard to 1up decaying teeth you can do nothing about. I just hope my son doesn't have the same problem.

Any head pain in my opinion sucks badly. Ear Infections are just serious I should say. Dental Pain is horrendous and no one likes head aches. Forget all that for a laugh.

I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled about a year ago... I should post pictures

I should do the same since the enamel has pretty much gone on mine.. I can tolerate cold drinks and hot drinks but not food as the heat burns my wisdom teeth gum area.. I mean Its horrendous the pain.

Back
Top Bottom