BF3 Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree... the starter sniper is fine, you can rack up a load of kills. The starter assault rifles arn't the best but you can come top half of the scoreboard no problem if you play okay.

I prefer unlocking superior weapons anyway. Gives me some incentive to rank up.
Not when the servers you are put in are loaded with top rank people that have way superior weapons to you. My friend is better at FPS than me and we started at the same time. I asked him if I was being a whiny ***** or if it really was that hard. He said it was pretty damn difficult to get kills when people could basically snipe you with SMGs and assault rifles because of the scopes you can unlock.

Guess I will level up the sniper then- I meant it wasn't easy due to my skill level and the server was filled will a lot of vehicles,planes,etc. - also having to re-aim after every shot was a pain. just finished ME3 - so I will be playing BF3 again.

Or you can do what I've done... either use shotties or PDW's while playing recon. It just makes you an assault w/o healing capabilities while you are doing it.

Still also have not figured out why I cant use the mouse to change my load out ,etc. while in full screen mode. If I want to change guns or change spawn point I have to switch out of full screen mode - have checked numerous forums and a few others have this issue as well, but no one have figured it out. Have no problem in other Origin games ( BF2 included) .

Shotties and PDW's are usable by any class. ;) They are earned through rank progression, not class progression.

I will have to try that- I may take me many moons to truly rank up using the single shot sniper from long distance.

It does. My friend and I started at the same time and I am 6 levels higher than him because I do like everybody else. Run and gun with a different kit.

I was playing on the PSN last night, and ended up in a Rush server with a guy who uses aimbot. Took me and the others a few rounds to realize what was going on, but no one reported him or said anything, seeing as he was helping us all make a comeback after losing a good 20 rounds or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom