Bf2 : Tf Member Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your ever online give me a message on xfire and i'll join you... If you do have xfire

this is kind of why were using these things. He doesnt have xfire (not that i know of anyway). Pzero, you are never on when we play. You go too bed or w/e you do at 8 o'clock.

Maybe cause your retarded and are on the west coast which just plain sucks... :p

Anyways PM ME DO SOMETHING TO TELL ME YOUR PLAYING

Not talking to bleak im talking to havock ok :D

I live on the East Coast boner... lol He lives on the West Coast.

I have xfire I just don't use it. But i'll start if it's too hard for you to keep this page open in a browser when you're playing BF2 and ALT/.TAB back and forth. That's what me and bleak do.

But you know what.. I'll install x-fire on my new PC and post my name here.

I hope you know, xfire has an in game chat. Default controls are scroll lock + x. Brings up a black box, which is semi transparent but easy to read the text. You can type to anyone whose online to your buddies on your list... :D

Im pretty sure he knows what xfire is and what it allows.....

I dunno if ill be playing any time soon. Im still having those effing internet problems. Im on dial-up right now and i dont know when ill be able too connect too high speed.

HAVOC2k5 said:
I live on the East Coast boner... lol He lives on the West Coast.

I have xfire I just don't use it. But i'll start if it's too hard for you to keep this page open in a browser when you're playing BF2 and ALT/.TAB back and forth. That's what me and bleak do.

But you know what.. I'll install x-fire on my new PC and post my name here.

Haha oh wait i misunderstood him. I thought it meant like alt tabbing to talk to people :confused: . Not to look on this thread for people. Xfire would tell you which servers your in so i still think its easier :p

Is Euro Forces any good for 10 bucks. I have some spare cash and thought i would buy it.

PZEROFGH said:
Is Euro Forces any good for 10 bucks. I have some spare cash and thought i would buy it.

No it's not worth $10.00

Don't get me wrong the maps are pretty good, the weapons are decent, the vehicles are ok... But, there are hardly any servers that have euro maps... well there are some, but... meh...

IMO, Euro Forces should have been a feebie for all of the stupid issues from all the patches.... Special Forces, I can see charging for that, there is a lot that comes with SF. But, Euro... It should have been a free update...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom