BF2 Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehBestEver

In Runtime
I play Battlefield 2 and was wondering what computer specs I need to play the game on high. I'm getting a desktop replacement laptop (Most likely Dell Inspiron 9300 with 1GB mem, 100GB 5400 RPM HD, nVidia 256MB GeForce Go 6800, 2GHz Centrino processor) and want to make sure its sufficient enough to play BF2 on high settings. What specs do I need to do so? Any recommendations for a different laptop hopefully around $2000? Help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks. That should be fine. Also, will the PCMCIA Sound Blaster Card improve my sound significantly. Its $100 so if it will improve the sound for BF2 a lot I'll consider it. Otherwise not.

Yes sound blasters are a must add for any dell. Also nice choice Dell is always the way to go. ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble but most laptop's won't play BF2 at all high settings, and as far as dell goes, they overcharge you and their computers aren't very good.

why are you bumping a 4 month old thread up.......and yes that laptop would run BF2 but i always prefer a desktop over lappies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom