BF2 issue ( just quits )

Status
Not open for further replies.

brady

S e c u r e d
Thanks for the help first off.

Ok, so when i play bf2 i get to play for a few minutes or so.. actually everytime its a different amount of time before it just quits to the desktop. I am running on a 3000+ with 2 gb ddr 400 with a nvidia 6800. Anyone heard of this or fixed this ? I searched the forum already and didn't find anything so any ideas would help me.

thanks yall.

I had the Same prob all i did was update my drivers do a virus scan and ad aware scans and i was all good

i had the same problem, but it onlly quit to desktop when the map just finished loading, reinstalling it helped

Rivertuner IMHO, is the best for checking temps after playing a game...cause it graphs the temps.

well i googled venice core temps and looks like 55 degrees should be max. hows the air flow and dust in there? maybe time for some artic silver on the heatsink...(or get a new one)

Im running stock cooling ( came with coolmaster ). Heatsync is mostly likely dusty... which is exactly what my roomate just said. I was playing BF2 and it froze for like 3 seconds ( which in BF2 feels like an eternity ) and came back and half the maps ground was freakin purple... Everything else looks completely perfect so I don't think I hurt anything, but man what the hell ?

Im gonna get some canned air in a few minutes here, so I guess it will be alright.

* geez... I can't handle this hardware stuff. *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom