Better than a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

colin8

Beta member
I am 14 years old, too young to get a job. Well, I have found something that could be better than having a job. It is called an autosurfer. You sign up at this site, and you get 16 cents a day for doing almost nothing (It might require about 10 minutes of work a day). After 50 days, you can upgrade your account with the money that you made, then make 32 cents a day. After that, you can upgrade again and make about a dollar a day. The best thing about this is that you can upgrade your account with the money you earned, you dont actually have to give up money out of your own pocket! I know this is not a scam, so please think about doing this. My referal is [SNIPPED] . I hope you sign up under me, because it will help me out, then I can in turn help you out and get upgrades for you. I know this isn't a scam because there are many, many forums that are dedicated to telling people which of these programs are good, and which are scams. This program (4Daily) is ranked one of the very best programs, and has ALWAYS paid people on time. Please PM me with any questions, thanks.

Again, [SNIPPED] is my referal. Thanks a lot guys.

i know everyone's gonna just jump on this and call it spam, but this might be true

but still, you're mkaing like few cents from it a month or w/e

sooo

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and autosurfer and [Flame snipped]

kk thx bye nub

Somehow I knew that people wouldn't understand. I am not saying that you will make a fortune within a month. I am saying that within 6 months or so of surfing every day, you can earn a little extra cash, probably a few hundred. Good luck everyone with this.

Can you say bye bye!!!

sucks2.jpg

colin8 said:
Somehow I knew that people wouldn't understand. I am not saying that you will make a fortune within a month. I am saying that within 6 months or so of surfing every day, you can earn a little extra cash, probably a few hundred. Good luck everyone with this.

maybe, maybe not, but this is spam and 99.999% of the people here have better things to do than that

Ok well I am sorry for spamming. However, it shouldn't be that "99.999% of people have better stuff to do that that" because autosurfers do all of the work. You could just leave it running while you are at school or sleeping or something. In my opinion, it is worth a shot...I mean, you don't have to pay any of your own money. But hey, if you don't want to sign up then that is fine. This forum looks pretty cool and very active, I think I will probably stay for a while. Later guys.

Thats if the mods dont see this as spam and ban u right now...but yes this forum is pretty active and im glad to be back.. due to my screwed up monitor...

I know what you mean. My computer wasn't working for weeks. My dad bought a new one finally, and then found out it was a hard drive crash. Once we get a new HD, I get the other computer, so now I finally get one by myself.

i just signed up im going to check this thing out see if you do or dont it may be spam and if it is i will get some stuff for them but ifs its real we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom