Best Shooter? in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Authority, although Ive never played CoD2, people have given it good ratings and such.

Havent had a computer good enough for any of them, but i have played BF2 so im going with that one. I will vote later when i have played them with my new computer. :D

BTW I registered in that forum. :)

F.E.A.R is definatly the top out of that list as far as single player is concerned. Only played the demo of CoD2 but i didn't like it because its too much like CoD1. Haven't played anything at all related to Q4 yet.

BF2 owns at the top of the multiplayer list.

i was wondering if anyone played quake 3 arena b4? and how does it compare to quake 4? i played q3 for 3 years online and loved it.

i play counter strike source right now a like it! how is FEAR i have seen a lot of people talkin about it but i dont think i have seen it. im the type of person once i start playin a game it hard to get off it if i like it you know what i mean?

please advise: I'm trying to decide between Call of Duty 2 and Day of Defeat Source, I'm mainly a CSS guy and want a good WWII game with both good single & multi player.

I think I'll skip BF2 cuz I'm not too into flying airplanes or driving tanks, I hear it has long loading times, and I hear it has bad game balancing & lots of cheap online tactics. Doesn't sound worth the time and $50.

Definitively My Top list....... for now:

1. F.E.A.R -Finished Already :cool:

2.CoD2 -Playing :)

3. I guess BF2 i have only played the demo but it was really fun & great (specially doing the airplanes kamikaze attack LOL!!)

4. Quake 4 -Haven't played yet but i sense is good specially the single player.

btw: is SW BF2 good? what is the most thing that you like about this game i'm interested but i want to hear opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom