Best Boss EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Switch

Fully Optimized
Today, work was awsome.

First off, we got to buisness talking about when i'm supposed to leave and pay periods and all that. He decided to give me the next 4 days off and instead, he gave me a bonus for the last week of my employement! Not only that, but he also gave me a free photo printer for when i go off to school! Best boss EVER! And then we talked about photography for the next 30 minutes completly ignoring my work shift lol.

i have a boss like that... he will yell at everybody to get to work (including me) and then he'll be like "Hey... i got a new guitar" or "I got some new equipment"... then we'll go on for about 20 minutes talking about music, recording, etc completely ignoring the fact that i'm supposed to be working and everyone else is getting ticked. He also gives me whatever hours I want.

My boss has given me an appartment to live in close to the city. (then again, it's the vacant appartment that is on to out work)

My dads boss gave us a 180cm Rear projection Lcd television, with sorround sound, high definition set top box, and a dvd player, beat that!

hmmm come to think of it I've had a string of a-hole bosses...... best boss ever was a woman, and she pretty much ignored me. I did my thing, she did hers. I think I might have said like 10 words over 6 hours to her. I only got to have her 1 shift, then it was right back to one of the a-holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom