Battlefield: Bad Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look cool.

I see they have a demo out, I will have to check this one out.

Also it looks like it is just for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 as of now.

It seems fun, but it also seems like a game that will be fun for about 2 weeks, then ill never touch it again, like tom clancey games lol

It looks funny love the quote "Don't they have some kind of special opps they put in the front of the line?" "Yes, but were in front because their to valuable to waste" or something like that.

The trailers I watched a while ago made me laugh. I'll probably get it after I beat some of the games I already have.

yeah.. i just have way too much going on right now to pick up another game. I have 2 games that I haven't beaten, one i'm less then half way through, and the other i'm about 30 minutes into it...

I'm only 14-16 hours into Mass Effect, 3 levels into Devil May Cry 4, 30 minutes into Daxter on my PSP, 4 or 5 missions into UT III, couple levels into Crysis, and I want to start playing Oblivion. This is all while working 80 hours a week. Got way too much going on right now.

Battlefield is a great game, i think its good because the other 3 soldiers youre with are pretty funny and joke around and stuff, but then when something happens, like when you get shot at, its realistic as they do pull their fingers out and are serious about making sure they stay alive lol. I played a bit of the multiplayer, but i think the singleplayer is really good fun. Driving through and blowing up buildings is the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom