Batman: Arkham Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen so many people say as much. Sounds interesting. Might have to try it.

There are 2 things I do not like about it so far.

Fighting a few of the bosses is lame. Will let you all find out on your own what I mean.

For the most part you use one button to attack.

Things that are amazing.

He is on this island for a LOOONG night and as he is there his body/suit starts to reflect that. His cape gets torn, he gets cuts on his chest and a cut across his eye. OHH and he also starts to get a 5:00 shadow. I am only starting to notice this now but I am not totally sure, but I believe he is clean shavin in the begining of the game.

The graphic detail of the game is amazing imo.

Also love how you find hidden "?" around the map that tells you about villians from WAY back when, comic book days.

I have seen some very positive reviews for this game. It's even above a 90 on metacritic which is more than a lot of first party games can say. This may be the first comic book/movie based game I will play and enjoy since way back in Nintendo days!

I have seen some very positive reviews for this game. It's even above a 90 on metacritic which is more than a lot of first party games can say. This may be the first comic book/movie based game I will play and enjoy since way back in Nintendo days!

I will say it is probably one of the best, if not the best, comic book type game I have EVER played. Bought it Friday and played it for around 8+ hours through sunday and I am between 30-40% complete I think?

Nice and long. I love it.

Oh, its easily the best comic-book game ever, at least the best I've seen. Its a well constructed game. Although it just doesn't really offer much if you take away some of the aesthetics. But why would u do that? Its a comic book game! It uses aesthetics to do what it does best, tell a great story in detail

So even though combat is basically 1 button and a direction, its still cool.

The game shines when you take a step back and think, "I'm ninja-batman...in a room full of meat sacks. Oh boi! play time!"

In the end, however, I'd personally rather just read a comic.

ive been playing it non stop all week and i think im in love. the game is insane, and yes i to noticed the 5:00am shadow aswell as his suit getting mercky and dirty. i have finished the main story its about 10/12 hours long and am now only at 72% complete been doing challenges non stop, and going back to hunt down ridles interview tapes and ridler trophys the game offers so much content and game play, i am absolutly more then pleased, if only it had more boss fights similar to poison ivy's.

Yea I finished the story the other day and am working on the side stuff now as well. I think I am a little over 80% now. Was a solid A IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom