bass blisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBMan

Daemon Poster
hey all, so i finally got my real bass guitar, the strings are huge, and my fingers are getting blisters(i know its supposed to happen and stuff) last time i got blisters i took some of that liquid wart remover stuff (that you can pick up at any local pamida or walmart) thats supposed to kill warts and the skin around it and it worked wonders, put a drop of it on and 2 days later peel the blister right off, well now i have a problem, the wart remover driedup:( and i dont want to poke it with a needle because it will just seal up again and i definitely dont want to wait for the skin to heal, wat do you guys do to get rid of your blisterts fast and effectively without much pain.

lol, i said not painful, lol, but wat would i know i've never used a blade to cut them off

Get this:

handschoen.jpg

LOL!!! I haven't had a blister in like forever, but when my bro gets one, we just take a needle and poke it and quickly press a napkin or towel over it to dry it all, then we leave it to heal.

Actually it's probably a BAD idea to use gloves (what an idea though, :laughing:...)

Mainly because your fingers will never get used to it. If you practice regularly, your hands will get used to it in no time and you'll get blisters no more. I say all this as a keyboardist who in reality knows next to nothing about bass guitar...:p

Well my whole family is into music and i play piano and guitar, when i get blister i just pop them, put a bandaid on and play, but sometimes play with out a band aid , its just we have a band and i have to play.

Now you see im musicly retarded and dont do a thing ;) but I have enuff respect to anyone who can play anything. I have to many friends in bands and I wonder if I shoulda picled up a Gibbson Flying V instead of a keyboard... I guess will never know *sigh* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom