Banner Signature Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing to take into consideration is file size as well. The main factor for this is due to the fact that not everyone who accesses this site has broadband and is still on dial up. So having a larger image file size will cause the page to take longer to load.

Any particular theme you'd like? Main colours? If you browse around google images a bit and find something you like, post it up or link to it

Um colors I guess I've always been a fan of black and either red, yellow, etc with it. Just colors that go good against black basically. As far as images and/or themes go I can't really think of much. Maybe an Ohio State type theme would be cool since I'm a big fan. I can't say I'd be opposed to a good looking girl either. LOL.

Here is just an example image for Ohio State that I use as my current desktop background.

Hopefully that will give you an idea. If you have any more questions just let me know. I really appreciate the help everyone. I am like the least creative guy I know. LOL.

I'll see what I can find/do, but be forewarned I'm terrible :p hopefully someone else will come along who can help you properly in the mean time

I'll see what I can find/do, but be forewarned I'm terrible :p hopefully someone else will come along who can help you properly in the mean time

Well thank you. I am horrible. LOL. I'm sure you are much much better than I am. I can do some very minimal stuff but not a whole lot. But yeah if you're bored and feel like messing around with it than it'd be awesome. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom