Banner Signature Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandre88

In Runtime
Hey everyone!

I've always wanted a nice banner signature like some of the members here at TF have but I don't have the skills with Photoshop to do anything that great. I can do a few things but nothing spectacular. So I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to make me a banner signature. My specs are in my current boring signature so you could take that.

If someone could do this for me it'd be greatly appreciated. If you want to ask me any questions please feel free to do so.

Thanks!

No your not missing anything. That is for a purpose. Wondering how long before someone noticed. But i am switching my handle to KSoD in April. So i figured i would get everyone ready for the switch by putting up my new Avatar and Sig now. KSoD has a meaning behind it as well. If you search you will understand why i have a big black box for a sig. ;)

kitty scratch of death?

are you ascending to god level of windows? or are you responsible for KSoD?

either of which would be pretty neato

Hey everyone!

I've always wanted a nice banner signature like some of the members here at TF have but I don't have the skills with Photoshop to do anything that great. I can do a few things but nothing spectacular. So I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to make me a banner signature. My specs are in my current boring signature so you could take that.

If someone could do this for me it'd be greatly appreciated. If you want to ask me any questions please feel free to do so.

Thanks!

I know they are a bit basic nut i thought i would try it out :big_smile: see what you think, its a start anyway :grin:

SnapShot_011021-2-1.gif

SnapShot_011021-1.gif

SnapShot_011621-1.gif

Thanks for putting those together for me Bugsy. I like the first one best out of those but I'm not sure how it will look with the size restriction I currently have. Hopefully it won't be terribly long before my post count is up high enough.

I think it'd be cool if I could get some of my specs in the banner somehow. If you're bored Bugsy maybe play around with that top banner a little bit.

Also if anyone else is bored and would like to throw something together it'd be much appreciated.

Any particular theme you'd like? Main colours? If you browse around google images a bit and find something you like, post it up or link to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom