Bank/Debit Card Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope this gets sorted soon. First time anything like this has ever happened to me and I want to get it resolved. They were being really cautious on the phone, asking me all kinds of questions. It was like they suspected me of lying to them about it =/

i bank with chase, never had a problem with fraud with them.
i do however have numerous credit cards from different companies.
one of my visa cards was stolen one night at a bar (i gave it to start a tab and at the end of the night they are like.."we cant find it"..lol).
i called to cancel it within 10 minutes, and by the time i got them into my account someone had already charged 6800.00 on it...lol plasma screens and all kinds of stuff (i was running the tab in the bar for approx. 3 hours, so they worked fast). needless to say i was like " that"...and my company took care of it. i think the people that took it even got arrested, because they were at best buy using a stolen credit card...and they dont have cameras at BB? duh....retards.

I bank with Wells Fargo for free checking and AA Credit Union for their savings, never had any problems with either.

You Americans have way too many banks lol.

I bank with RBC (royal canadian bank) and have never had a problem, i first had one with Caise popular, and i got charged threw the roof with service charges, so i said"the **** with that" and closed the account and opened one at rbc, have been with them for over 6 years now.

My parents had a similar thing happen to them, some guy got there number at a local store, and ran up like a 10k in charges. RBC (which they are with also) fixed it all up, and the guy was arrested, store had a video cam lol.

Chase is pretty hardcore against fraud, but it's tough to get any card with them. Gotta have very nice credit to roll with the big dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom