Bands- post em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I can't believe no one posted, "Pantera".

I mean come on!

b1gapl said:
Right on Preach!

Dream Theater
Earth, Wind, and Fire
Franz Ferdinand
Incubus
Jimi Hendrix
Marilyn Manson
New Order
Pantera
Pink Floyd
Queen
Rammstein
Ramones
Styx
The Beatles
The Clash
The Police
The Who
Yes

I did...

Oh god give it up people dime bag is dead I know some one who has a dime bag tat and I told him that was taking it to far, They are over rated and have little or no talent (imo).

Oh god give it up people dime bag is dead I know some one who has a dime bag tat and I told him that was taking it to far, They are over rated and have little or no talent (imo).

lol...everybody has an opinion...I just like to headbang to them, when I'm in the headbanging mood.

Or Rammstein..heh...thanks...I'll look into them...I've heard of Cradle of Filth before.

You met Rammstein!!?...I hate you!...lol jk...

When I was checking CoF out, I really like that song called, Nymphetamine.

Yhea me an Till speek every now and then via email and we have met up for a few drinks every now and then.

Nymphetamine is a great song isn't it. look for a song called scorched earth erotica it was the title song for the movie they did Cradle of fear.

Here are some Cradle of filth vids for you.
YouTube - From the Cradle to Enslave by Cradle of Filth From the Cradle to Enslave by Cradle of Filth

YouTube - Cradle Of Filth - Temptation
Cradle Of Filth - Temptation

YouTube - Cradle Of Filth - Babylon AD
Cradle of Filth Babylon A.D

SUCKS.

SUCKS.

SUCKS.

That shizz SUCKS! Seriously... Give me a break. I can sing like that with voice morphing software on my PC... That's god awful. man!

CLEARLY OWNS ALL:
YouTube - pantera-domination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom