Bad Timing to buy a 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*steve looks up at triple posts*

well that where microsoft are making there money on this xbox, basically someone like yourself gose and gets a xbox and BAM 1 week later they put HDMI on it, then you go "grrr i want HDMI" so you try taking the xbox back to the shop

they say its not broken and they can not give you the money back, you phone M$ and they same things so you go trade it in for credit and buy one with HDMI adding the difference out of your own pocket

more fool you because its cost you more and got microsoft 2 times the profit, the exact same thing is going to happen to 1000's of people when (if they ever do) put the HDDVD in to the thing

waste of money in my option

I hate theend... Such a pointless post, sure sony does the same **** when they upgrade there consoles and ****. Anyways, just return it to them, tell them that it is defective and you wan't your money back, then go to another store and buy the newer version...

I hate theend... Such a pointless post, sure sony does the same **** when they upgrade there consoles and ****. Anyways, just return it to them, tell them that it is defective and you wan't your money back, then go to another store and buy the newer version...

I Know i have to return my 60GB PS3 because iw want the new 80GB version that has a HDMI port/sarcasm

I've heard its a noticeable difference, I'm thinking of screwing the xbox and building a nice pc though, well i already made up my mind, I really hope grand theft auto 4 comes out on pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom