Status
Not open for further replies.

Metr01973

Daemon Poster
How do I get an avatar to appear. In "edit profile" it say's I can't use html, there must be a way of getting one up as you guys have all got them. Do you need to post a certain number of times? Any help would be appreciated. btw Juice Daddy your sigs Rock!!!!! Thanks in advance.

"Touch it- bring it- Bayyyyy... watch it- turn it- leave it- stop format it..."

Try Edit Preferences (I think i Spelled that right. :confused: ) :cool:

I swear that wasn't there when I looked. Thanks for the pointer, I should try opening my eyes next time.LOL

It may not give you the option until you have enough posts, but I don't think so.

*searched and dug this up*

I select my avatar. It's a picture in my computer. I've tried doing it two ways, by submitting it to photobucket and pasting the url, and by uploading it straight from my computer. No matter what I do, I keep getting this motherf*cking default one you see now. I certainly didn't choose this... Does my avatar have to be a certain size? It's 64x62 pixels...

apokalipse said:
after you select your avatar, you have to check "use custom avatar"

I see. I hit use custom avatar, THEN selected my avatar. If you do that in that order, then use custom avatar is automatically UNCHECKED. So, I did it right, just in the wrong order. Had to select avatar first, then check use custom, THEN apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom