Audigy 4? not worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syphanx

Daemon Poster
Hey guys,
Well having read some of the threads in this forum I have decided against getting the X-fi Xtreme music and had my heart set on the Audigy 2ZS. However then came across the Audigy 4... what's the difference? and is it HEAPS better than the 2? Worth another $100 (AUD) for the upgrade?

to be honest, i have never heard ANYTHING about the 4. I haven't heard of anyone owning one, never heard one, or even seen one physically.

Just because you posted this makes me want to know... i'll do some research and post back. :p

lol any justification for that answer? I know you are an audio engineer (as it says in your avatar), and im not trying to be a smarta$$ but just wanted to know WHY to stick with the 2 than the 4.

well... I cannot find any worthwhile information on it. The specs are almost EXACTLY the same as the 2 ZS, except the ZS has better SNR (signal/noise ratio)(at least from what I saw). It has a remote and thats about it... but if you look on ebay, you can find the 2 ZS platinum for cheaper than a 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom