Attention All Road Runner Users!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCC Fan

In Runtime
I visited the road runner website, and i found out that in my area had internet connectivity issues and that the engineers were working on it. The problem with my internet is that i have to refresh my page for the internet page to show, sometimes even up to 5 times. this is the url where i got my info, you might not be able to view it if you are not a subscriber to Road Runner.....

http://help.rr.com/getpage.asp?/asp/networkstatus.asp,memserv

so don't mess with your internet options or network connections or router setttings, its time warner cable's fault.

Did you actually try to call into their tech support when you had you issue to begin with? Sometimes they are given walk-arounds for the issues at hand, unless of course the service is out altogether.

~Fawks

OCC Fan said:
I visited the road runner website, and i found out that in my area had internet connectivity issues and that the engineers were working on it. The problem with my internet is that i have to refresh my page for the internet page to show, sometimes even up to 5 times. this is the url where i got my info, you might not be able to view it if you are not a subscriber to Road Runner.....

that means i went to the website and looked under the help section... they said that the service in my area had encountered unplanned outages in internet connectivity....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom