ATI vs nVidia - this time it is personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
tajahem said:

And whether or not one drink is irresponsible depends upon the size of the person and the condition of their liver.

If your including liver in here, guess it means 0 for me :p

Anyways, im not agreeing with you that socitey could possibly be better off with total prohibition.

of course you wouldn't... alcoholics would be a thing of the past, drunk drivers gone... I'm totally wrong. I don't see how I could've thought that.

Ryan

That's why marijuana just needs to be legal already.

Free up some space in the prisons, government could technically make boatloads of money off us and god knows they like that.

But whatever, this ATI vs Nvidia and now we're getting onto way different things as usual :D

zmatt said:
prohobition brought the rise of the mafia, so its not the best idea, if we tried again it just proves that we cant learn fro history

Yeah and the rise of the Mafia in my city. We made alot of money during your prohibition. Please do it again.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I'll tell you that if everyone participated in prohibition (yeah right), then socially, we'd be in awesome shape.

Ryan

We should make women wear sheets, then I wouldnÂ’t be tempted to **** them.
why stop there, lets kill ppl we dont agree with.
then we could make outlandish statements about wiping other countries off the map.
then turn over rule of the country to the most religiously fanatical people among us.
Boy that would make this country just peachy.

BRreed said:
We should make women wear sheets, then I wouldnÂ’t be tempted to **** them.
why stop there, lets kill ppl we dont agree with.
then we could make outlandish statements about wiping other countries off the map.
then turn over rule of the country to the most religiously fanatical people among us.
Boy that would make this country just peachy.

Don't be a fool. We live in a country we call free. I'm not suggestiong prohibition should be reenacted. If you back of your scarcasm, you won't seem as stupid when people realize you're not making any sense. It would just look like a normal mistake. I said that if everyone made a good decision not to drink, we'd be better off. I didn't say I'm going to rip your beer out of your hand. Think before you post, or don't post at all.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom