Asus GeForce GTX580 specs are leaked, and a video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanbois will be fanbois so i will continue concentration somewhere else.

The Crysis FPS thing, 35-40 is GOOD for that game because the way the engine is. All settings maxed 8xAA i get avg 35FPS. I also turn motion blur off, but not during a bench.
Also a card drawing more power will probably raise your bill a few cents IF that unless your folding or gaming with it 24/7.

ATI has the DX11 market share due to a 6 month lead, i already stated this. I also said oh wait...its in my OP. *facepalm* Some people get so off track defending useless crap its ridiculous. Hence why i said, it sure smells like TPU in here.

with the huge drop in temperatures going even below that of the hd 5850 id like to see a gtx590 out there. men prepare your most extreme power supply's for this, as we have seen power draw isnt to much better then the previous gen.

with the huge drop in temperatures going even below that of the hd 5850 id like to see a gtx590 out there. men prepare your most extreme power supply's for this, as we have seen power draw isnt to much better then the previous gen.

That still isn't possible. The pcie specs don't permit cards that consume more than 300W of power which a dual GTX 580 would most certainly do. Even ATI had to underclock the Cypress gpu's on the 5970 and they are much more energy efficient than nvidias competing parts.

Also a card drawing more power will probably raise your bill a few cents IF that unless your folding or gaming with it 24/7.

If the Nvidia card draws 100w more than the ATi Card for about the same performance and you run your system an average of 10 hours a day that comes out to be about $62 more per year then the ATi card where I live ($0.17/KWh). That doesn't include the cost of having to run an A/C in the summer to be able to keep your room at a reasonable temperature due to the amount of heat the card puts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom