Application Data Folder Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

crudick0810

Beta member
To make a long story short, I have a small child that I don't want viewing certain things online. I try to monitor his web-browsing, but I can't always be staring over his shoulder. I am pretty knowledgeable about computer things, but recently in the following folders .... C-->Docs --> (main user)--> Application Data , If I follow several links, there are 2 very suspicious folders (the common ones that I know should be there are gmail,yahoo, stuff like that..) The 2 names are imlive.com and redtube.com. Now my son isn't old enough (he's only 6) to be wanting to look at those things, but I know what they are and I don't visit those pages. I was wondering if the application data folder also saved information from ads off of webpages and such or if the only information in folders under the application data folder is from actually visiting those webpages. Thanks so much.

Yes it can be from ads and not from physically being there. To know if the sites have physically been visited, check the browser history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom