Apple announces new iPods

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only you guys had any idea what you're talking about. Quit whining because you think your MP3 player is superior to an iPod. Who cares?

You may think iPod automatically means rich, which it doesn't. I've seen plenty of poor white trash walking around with iPods.

I have a 30GB Video that I bought used for $120. Some of you may think it's "retarded" to have need that much space for music. Yes, we all know you can only listen to so much at a given time, great detective work figuring that out. But actually, it's nice to have that much space because if you desire to listen to any song you have, you can do it at your will. You don't have to be like "Oh I really want to listen to this song, but I don't have it on here because I don't have enough space."

I use mine to listen to my entire music library at my command in my car and at work. So, I don't see anything wrong with the iPod, it's proven to be extremely reliable to me and I when I got it, I could finally throw my CDs out the window.

If only you guys had any idea what you're talking about. Quit whining because you think your MP3 player is superior to an iPod. Who cares?

You may think iPod automatically means rich, which it doesn't. I've seen plenty of poor white trash walking around with iPods.

I have a 30GB Video that I bought used for $120. Some of you may think it's "retarded" to have need that much space for music. Yes, we all know you can only listen to so much at a given time, great detective work figuring that out. But actually, it's nice to have that much space because if you desire to listen to any song you have, you can do it at your will. You don't have to be like "Oh I really want to listen to this song, but I don't have it on here because I don't have enough space."

I use mine to listen to my entire music library at my command in my car and at work. So, I don't see anything wrong with the iPod, it's proven to be extremely reliable to me and I when I got it, I could finally throw my CDs out the window.

well i don't think it stupid... personally i hated all the iPods thus far except for the Nano and Video which i just loved... but that iPod Video i have has more diskspace than my whole system!! lol!!

i completely agree, <3 my nano

Well I like the Touch, the nano they should have stuck to the all aluminum shell, and the classic is just well boring besides the huge drive space.

hmm the new nano looks like a squashed video

It really is, funnily enough 3 of the new ones got returned to my place of work today.

Depending on how much i get paid an how much tax is taken off me, I might have a surprise install for TF.

To be honest, i love macs which is probably why i love the ipods so much, but i don't really go much on the new nano's. They DO look like they have been squished, i prefer the old one.

I'm also impatiently waiting for the iphone, i know a lot of people think they are a big waste of money, but if you are a mac fan then you'll understand (hopefully ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom