AP tests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily said:
Who's taking which ones?

I've got two down, two to go... already did Eng. Lang and Comp Sci A, and I've got US History and Physics B left.

(I'm only posting this thread because I'm putting off studying for history...)

AP US History = VERY EASY. The MC's might trick you a little. I took it two years ago, while I was a junior in HS. Lots of writing, be prepared to have your hand mutilated.

AP Physics = I didn't take the AP exam, only because I knew I had to take it in college, regardless (engineering major here). I heard everyone complain about it, and I'm sure it's hard. But, I'm in Physics I for Scientists and Engineers, and looking back on the exam... it looks like a piece of cake. Hopefully you practiced your problems, good luck! (Surprisingly, physics with calculus is a whole lot easier :p)

My chinese friend sitting next to me just took some AP tests. he took

U.S. History
Calculus 2

He didnt like them, he thought they "sucked". I had the chance to take World History but i thought i didnt learn enough in the class. Im going to be taking AP Statistics next year and im thinking about taking the test to go along with it.

I am taking NONE AP TESTS :D basically when wrestling season started my grades went from a's and b's to d's and e's so now im too far back for statistics and economics.

tommyboy123x said:
edit: emily - how are you a mod..? can you be any age (over 14)?

...cause i thought you had to be over 18 or something along those lines... huh :surprised :classic: :confused:
Yeah I think I was 14 when I became a mod... I think something like half of the mod team is under 18.

Three down, one to go. Just physics left. My teacher only got us through about 85% of the curriculum, but at least it'll all be over soon. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom