Anyone out there in the interwebz playing Need For Speed World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOtis

Daemon Poster
I've been playing it for a couple hours today. For a free online racing game, it's fantastic. I can't see myself purchasing it as is though. It would need a lot more cars and more options for tuning and customizing, as well as more races for your driver level. The game runs pretty smooth, at 1280x720 with medium detail I'm getting 40-60fps most of the time. When the police cars come in to play and stuff is getting chaotic on the screen, it'll shoot down to 20-30fps.

I'm surprised with the what seems like lack of ads in the game. They're not overwhelming by any means. Aside from them wanting you to spend money on those Boost points, the ads aren't that bad at all.

What are your experiences playing it? Are you a fan? Did you play it for 30 minutes one time then uninstall it?

I thought the game was junk so I uninstalled. It was clunky, didn't work with a controller and just all around bad. And every intersection was laggy because like 300 cars were spawning on top of each other.. I will stick to my racing games on the console or single player..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom