anyone kind enough to help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee88

Beta member
i just got offered a job and i need help with some questions i dont have answers to. i need to find the best way to organize pics, movies, and information. i have to use the pc at this office which sucks and is slow but i know that one of you guys have a better way to do this that would speed up the process. basically i need the best way to, for example, organize joe's stuff. joe has a property he is selling. my job is to upload information to a program that builds a website for that property. i need a program or something that can create a file for joe and in that file is all the property pics, personal video clips, property information. etc. i saw bumptop was no longer available. someone please mentor me on a better way to work. thankyou

Nothing will do this work for you. You can use a Content Management System such as Drupal to help the process but you still need to know how to configure it to work how you want. Otherwise I suggest you hire a web designer/developer to create exactly what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom