Anyone here that just can't gain weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShoobieRat said:
Jesus you guys are scrawny!

I'm 6'2", and while I do have a small gut, I weigh 265 lbs.

I know muscle weighs more than fat, but 165 pounds is like nothing...

You're scrawny!

haha jk, actually you beat me by ~55 lbs. But I am still 1'' taller :)

Yeah, they are little people. Most of them are still young though, when we all discover beer they won't be like that for long hehe

Powerslave, I know what you mean. Ever since working out I look like I have a very solid build...it's kinda cool :)

jeez....all you people who eat and gain nothing can burn in hell! HELL I SAY.

I was at 245 for the longest time then I checked one day and bam hit 255....don't know what happened lol

I'm 6ft' 255lbs and I'm chubstyles

Theres a friend of mine that's shorter than me and like twice as wide though lol so I guess things could be worse.

diabloII said:
Well for the last 2 months i haven't worked out ONCE, and i sit on my chair from 9am to 12pm (except when out go to places/eat)

i ate all sorts of junk food (donuts, chips, candy), and in 2 freakin' months, i've gained 3 pounds?

i was 132 then, now i'm 135

is anyone else like this? :confused:

Its because your young and have high metabolism. When you hit 25, trust me the pounds will stay on.

Endomorph: Round physique, difficult to lose weight, Soft body
Look there's me
6'0 180 pounds...
I've lost around 5 pounds in the summer cuz I'm eating less... because there's nothing in my house to eat.

I can't gain wieght easily, one weekend I weighed 122lb then I ate a lot of pizza then I wieghed 125lb then I wieghed myself the next day I wieghed 117lb. I can't gain weight i just keep eating and gaining some weight then loosing even more than I put on.

good grief!

You all are so stinkin' skinny!
I'm six foot, 205lbs and I've been slowly, slowly trying to lose weight over the past two years. (i used to weigh 265lbs :eek: )

Curse you all who can lose 8 pounds in a weekend!:mad:
:laughing:

I know all your types...

I feel like I have to be so careful that I don't break them! Hahaha!!

rawr

Problem is that now i am forced not to like some of you guys so much. It seems to me that you are not happy being super-smart, you have to look like greek statues as well. i can almost feel the insecurity when someone says,
"I've gained 10 pounds in muscle training this summer. I guess I classify myself under mesomorph, because I'm not skinny, and not soft.
I can't beliv how different I look from my last pictures, my body is so much more toned."- that was just one example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom