Anyone have Home/car stereo hooked up to pc..post your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computerfreak14

In Runtime
well i was just wondering for the people with home/car audio hooked up to their pc someway..becasue i was thinking of doing it becasue i have 4 12's and was interested in hooking them up to my home audio deck then to my pc..to use winamp equlizers ect...so if you do..please post your setup ways..thanks:D

This is all i use to connect my comp to my surround setup ;)

IP400.jpg

well i didnt get to a store to pick one up last night,,...so im going to go to kmart or radioshack and pick one up just like the one you posted.. few questions right now i have my pc hooked up through my home stereo USB PC link..by phillips..and it sound great..but i have problems with my pc not connecting..will i get good performance..though these..because im use winamp and winamps EQ becasue i have 4 12's hooked up and i want the bass yet clarity for the tweeters on my one box..can this been done? especially through my headphone jackof my PC into the back of home stereo?..thanks steve

Should work fine and sound fine,Mine sound's good with it set up like that,The only thing you might have to do is play with the EQ a bit to get it sounding the way you want ;)

yea well i got the cable and some female connecters to add more cable..plugged it all in turned on my stereo..works like a charm..yea im settin my EQ..find the best setting..thanks again

i would be very careful that oyu have adequate power going to those 4 12's and that the ohm ratings are matched up. what are the specs on the subs? the stereo receiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom