anyone got gmail??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had gmail for over a month now but sadly they gave me only 1 invite.........
nebody knows when exactly is hotmail gonna switch to 250 mb ??
also i have an account @yahoo.co.in which weirdly enuf is still gettin only 6Mb......

is there any conditions for using gmail to get more invites!!!!
like using it daily, sending mails via gmail regularly ....anything like that
i hav a gmail account but i jus sign in only twice in a fortnight,
i dont send msgs using gmail, i use the pretty old Y!mail

saravanakumar, yea you have to actually use the account on a regular basis.

i have a gmail account for a month also, haven't gotten any invites myself.
they have slowed down the invites because of misuse. but they haven't stopped.

its a internet mail account provided by google. it has 1gb storage space amoung many other cool features missing from yahoo and hotmail.

gmail is responsible for all other mail providers to hall up their socks and starting providing better services.

gmail.com

Put me down as another individual who can't wait to see it go public. I wonder if it'll live up to all the hype it's generated this way though.

"Google admits that even deleted messages will remain on their system, and may also be accessible internally at Google, for an indefinite period of time." - that "Gmail is too creepy" article

If that's true... then I'm not even considering a Gmail account. I'm happy with my Yahoo! Mail account and have found it (and it's Spam filter) to meet all my needs 100%...

EDIT: hahaha... under Problem 4, there is a link to a screenshot of an online news article warning about dangers of buying medicine online, and the Google-supplied ads on the right are advertising said online drugs....

I laughed when I saw that, but now I'm not sure what to think... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom