Anyone good at coming up with names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFox

Daemon Poster
Alright, I have a slight dillema. I got bored with webdesign(I really need to find something and stick with it....... >_<, and I've decided to make a game. A RPG to be exact.........However......before I even start I need a name, and I suck at coming up with names?

P.S. Fable pwns!!!!!

Edit: I'd also like to keep it with 1 word and no more than 7 chars long.

How 'bout "The Adventerous Adventures of Uthergalburg Methusalshlip Shlopperstopper!" =D

Harper said:
Could you tell us more about the RPG???

I thought about doing that, but then I'd get ahead of myself and I'd end up screwing it up......... :mad: *eats another mcdonalds french fry*........aww man...it was soggy

I personally like simple names........for example.....fable is a awesome name for a rpg if you ask me.......i'd like to keep it to 1 syllable......I have a good idea of what I'm gonna do with the game, but like I said.....I don't want to get ahead of myself. Or what I wouldn't mind at all...is if you came up with a name for the head character, and I'd just name the game that.........I've been trying to come up with names all day.......i've taken parts of some words and put them together to make a word...no luck.....i've tried name generators.......no luck......i've tried using my brain......no luck.....but before i even used my brain i had to jumpstart it with some caffeine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom