Anyone ever hear/remember the band EVE6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
Anyone ever hear of them. im the only person in my school thats ever heard them and there one of my favorite bands. i've never seen them on TV or anything special but i just want to know if anyone has ever heard them or if they have do you still remember them?

to show how small and underapricheated (can't spell) they were they only have 1 song on singingfish but it's one of their best.

http://search.singingfish.com/sfw/s...uery=EVE6&x=0&y=0&a_eml_search=1&email_type=2

MrZucchiniHead said:
Anyone ever hear of them. im the only person in my school thats ever heard them and there one of my favorite bands. i've never seen them on TV or anything special but i just want to know if anyone has ever heard them or if they have do you still remember them?

to show how small and underapricheated (can't spell) they were they only have 1 song on singingfish but it's one of their best.

http://search.singingfish.com/sfw/s...uery=EVE6&x=0&y=0&a_eml_search=1&email_type=2

It's unapriciated. I remember when Wierd Al Yankovic made fun of this song with his wacky version, I'm not a big fan of them.

I remember them, got a cople songs in my library, good band.
Think Twice is another good song by them

Yes, I have heard of them and used to listen to them...they totally dissapeared though.

yea they had 3 major albums and 1 smaller one that never really was sold in stores. their latest one was pretty good....alot less overproduced than "Horrorscope"

man, you both butchered the word unappreciated/under-appreciated!

English is your mother tongue?

yeah, you'd figure if you were gonna correct someone you'd find out the correct spelling.

Nubius said:
yeah, you'd figure if you were gonna correct someone you'd find out the correct spelling.

Leave me alone, I just got back from Lacrosse practice at the time, and as you could figure I was tired, disgruntled, smelly, and needed some sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom