anyone else feel ripped off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Massive Fallout 3 map, there are 9 zones....I have 36 hours in the game right now, as we speak.....I still pretty much have 7 zones left to explore :D

Go buy yourself one of those Fallout 3 official game guides at wal-mart....it is 496 pages of great stuff.....maps.....info about skills....perks and what not......it cost about as much as the game though....lol......$25

Below is the map from the guide :D

3159931368_3fdb470e9a_b.jpg

3159930390_0da0965d2e_b.jpg

Actually, unless you download new material for Fallout 3, the mods are very small. I think the biggest mod I downloaded was a meg or so.

Wait till Killapp or WildQWERTY over at NMA get's to modding F3 or i decide to see what of my VanBuren stuff I decided to take over to the F3 enviroment.

yea...like everyone else is saying : you've missed a lot in fallout 3. i've no lifed it for like 4-5 days day (10ish hours a day) and still haven't done everything!

- Call of Duty 4 is known for having one of the shorter campaigns, but the fun is truly there when you get all the Enemy Intel and start messing with the extra's it comes with.. also the Multiplayer was the main reason I bugged you to get it man ,
get of the Dial-up and that's where things come in
- Fallout3 I've never played, but its like an RPG, go out and do the side quests. Also, Bethesda has the most mod-friendly game engine out there! Download some mods and add some thrill to it (when you get of dial-up).
- Warhead, its short, but a lot more satisfying than Crysis, and it runs better.. plus Crysis Wars is pretty fun (the online)

I did atleast half, prob more of the side quests on fallout 3.

yea...like everyone else is saying : you've missed a lot in fallout 3. i've no lifed it for like 4-5 days day (10ish hours a day) and still haven't done everything!

i really didn't miss much, i played threw it quite a bit, went all over the map (although i did barely any exploration, i just went to locations directly). The game was just way to easy, i had it on the hardest difficulty and still way to easy. I even did the largest side quest in the game, so no skimping there.

I'll go back a bit and try to find some more stuff to do, but i doubt i'll find much.

Crysis, i did have quite a bit of fun on, i loved using the cloaking, also the weapon upgrades were phenomenal, no other game beats that, i found myself switching sights quite often. (scope for longer range, and red dot for closer.) But still, it was fun, but too short in my opinion. I can see myself going back and playing it on hardest difficulty, i had it on medium this time.

Cod4, some parts were pretty cool, other parts were on the lacking side. I had heard that the mp was a lot better then the single so i am not too disappointed. their.

- Call of Duty 4 is known for having one of the shorter campaigns, but the fun is truly there when you get all the Enemy Intel and start messing with the extra's it comes with.. also the Multiplayer was the main reason I bugged you to get it man ,

I did atleast half, prob more of the side quests on fallout 3.

i really didn't miss much, i played threw it quite a bit, went all over the map (although i did barely any exploration, i just went to locations directly). The game was just way to easy, i had it on the hardest difficulty and still way to easy. I even did the largest side quest in the game, so no skimping there.

I'll go back a bit and try to find some more stuff to do, but i doubt i'll find much.

Crysis, i did have quite a bit of fun on, i loved using the cloaking, also the weapon upgrades were phenomenal, no other game beats that, i found myself switching sights quite often. (scope for longer range, and red dot for closer.) But still, it was fun, but too short in my opinion. I can see myself going back and playing it on hardest difficulty, i had it on medium this time.

Cod4, some parts were pretty cool, other parts were on the lacking side. I had heard that the mp was a lot better then the single so i am not too disappointed. their.

So you completed Fallout 3....and DID most of the side quest....and was finished in 7-8 hours.....on the hardest difficulty level :eek:......hmmmmmmm....interesting indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom