Anybody tried Windows Live OneCare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOtis

Daemon Poster
When I got Vista I found out about Windows Live OneCare.

It said it includes everything you need to protect your computer from everything, even phishing.

It has a 90-day free trial, 30 bucks a year after that.

I know their are other free programs out there. I used AVG, spybot, and ad-aware on XP. I just thought it was nice having one program to do it all.

Anyone use this yet? Is their another all in one program that might work better?

yea i ahve tired it , i ddint find it anygd thou im using kaspersky anti virus(really good) found 101, adware,spybot and an online scanner, AVG rootkit and diskeeper and more. i dont really like windows products i do use windows defence but i dont think it doews much, just not got round to taking it off

Windows OneCare is complete garbage! Even Windows Defender is just about useless.

Kaspersky all the way!!

not for me.
For a ful pc scan, it takes house for me. I do have a 250 gb hd though.

I do not use any of windows softwares, such as their defended..it sux. Use kaspersky and
Advance windowscare....really good program, it does optimize your system automatically and cleanns a lot of garbage.l
Its cheaper than the windows thing and its better.

never used it and never will.
go with kaspersky, ccleaner and advance windows care pro or personal. Depending if you wanna but the pro...its better and does way more.

Ccleaner is free and does about the same...it has really good reviws.
Google it.

yep.. mcafee did a spyware test and windows liveonecare came last catching like 80% of what others found

i think mcafee and norton SUCK...everyone gets them idk why.
These are the cleaning softwares i have
1-kaspersky internet security
2-spybot s and d
3-ccleaner
4-advance windowscare pro

ive never had spyware or virs probs since then.

oyea i use c cleaner thts reali good that, but kaspersky is reali gd takes about 50mins for my scan and my hard drive is 120gb recommend come on what can you lose to try it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom