Any television shows/memorable media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dexter's Lab. Very creative for a kid's show :) Fairly Odd Parents was good too.

Dinosaurs rocked. Darkwing Duck, Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers, Scooby Doo, Dennis the Menace, Duck Tales, Flinstones, Garfield, Ghost Busters, Transformers, G.I. Joe, Heathcliff, Inspector Gadget, Jetsons, Looney Toons, Popeye, Tailspin, Super Mario Brothers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Can you tell I used to watch a lot of cartoons?

Dinosaurs rocked. Darkwing Duck, Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers, Scooby Doo, Dennis the Menace, Duck Tales, Flinstones, Garfield, Ghost Busters, Transformers, G.I. Joe, Heathcliff, Inspector Gadget, Jetsons, Looney Toons, Popeye, Tailspin, Super Mario Brothers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Can you tell I used to watch a lot of cartoons?

Pretty much everything I use dto watch, too. Except for Tomcats.

Darkwing Duck and Duck Tales have awesome intros. Duck Tales was an awesome Nintendo game too :)
YouTube - Darkwing Duck Intro (English)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frGLMtGsotc

Airwolf FTW!!

It's one of those shows from my childhood that I will still watch. I would love to see it some one do a rehash that series.

Underdog.

Hong Kong Phooey.

And of course:

6a00d83451be5969e200e54f3a9af18833-640wi.jpg

Ghost Busters
Which version?

Ghost Busters
Ghostbusters (1986 TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Real Ghost Busters.
The Real Ghostbusters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The show is also known as The Original Ghost Busters because when Columbia Pictures released the film Ghostbusters in 1984 it neglected the fact that Filmation had already produced a live-action comedy series with that same name in 1975. Filmation sued Columbia in 1985, and as part of the out-of-court settlement the cartoon based on the Columbia Pictures property could not simply be called Ghostbusters. Columbia proceeded to name their cartoon show The Real Ghostbusters to directly distinguish it from the Filmation show.

Filmation had even gone as far as to attempt to work with Columbia Pictures and had completed initial design work for a cartoon to be based on the movie. Columbia changed its minds, deciding not to work with Filmation, and the proposed deal fell through (Columbia worked with DiC instead). Filmation's Lou Scheimer later admitted "We should have asked for the animation rights for their (Columbia's) Ghostbusters as part of the settlement." This prompted Filmation to create the cartoon based on its former live-action series.

Mind you, the difference between the 2 cartoons was like compairing GoBots to Transformers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom