Antec Nine Hundred Core2Duo Build Log... (56k, grab a snickers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The case itself it metal, the only portions that are plastic is the part that sits on top, and the front bezel around the drive bays.

Did you cover the mounting holes at all?? If you didn't, did you have any issues screwing in the mounts?

The top was a pain to take off. There were 2 phillips head screws, and 4 tabs you had to push. It was tricky, because you have to tilt it towards the front of the case, because the tabs at the front of the case are turned 90* from the other ones.

nah i had no problems....2 of mine were stripped out when i got it though. so i only have about 6 screws holding down my board.

Heh, no, Antec case is still on the work bench in the garage right now.... I will be sure to let you know, lol.

ya.. overclocking is my FAVORITE part of building a new system.... even more than hitting power button for the first time..

u really don't find doubling ur 3dmark06 score after u overclocked ur e4300 to 3.0ghz from 1.6 fun?

ya.. overclocking is my FAVORITE part of building a new system.... even more than hitting power button for the first time..

My favorite part of building a comp is the building process. I love taking things apart and putting them back together, so I had a blast when I built my pc. It was also fun getting all the wires routed nicely, a challenging feat with my antec 900.

But I do agree with you that overclocking is a lot of fun, I think I gained about 5,000 points in 3DMark06 after I OC'd everything.

I think we should end this episode of "Whats your favorite part of building a system" and move to a different thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom