another trojan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
I have a stupid trojan on my pc that i cant get rid of, the homepage it brings me to is:"res://lhkmp.dll/index.html#96676"
I have tried everything, even going into the regedit and deleting them. They come right back though, apparantly they are Trojan downloaders. Norton picked them up but couldnt delete half of em...any help?

Thats why you need to keep a full-time virus-protector on your PC, such as Norton or McAfee. Do a system restore back to a time before you got the virus. Then do a full scan.

lol, i cant even do a sys restore. says it is unable to do it and then goes back to the normal...

Thats not good about your system restore. Try doing a full system scan, and if that doesn't fix it, it may be time for a reformat. That's unless you want to manually remove it from the registry, which can sometimes be more tedious than reformatting.

Not if you are reformatting your system volume. There is a way to do it over a network, but I'm not sure how. Just curious...what's keeping you from using a startup or boot disk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom