Anon will now launch a cyber-attack ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The planet is associated with the US... So you can't trust humanity.

Don't impose on his freedom of expression. His opinion should be held with higher regard because of his experience.

Yeah? I put 10 years in the US Navy. And not all of that was on a ship. I've stomped through some jungles and spent cold nights on mountain tops waiting to get that one shot. I've killed my share of cong and others around the world. I did what had to be done and I was good at it.
So don't you dare tell me that his opinion is better than mine based on his experiences.

See that's the one thing that IS great about the US, Although your opinions differ, You can still have your own, none held higher than another, I personally don't trust ANY government. Corruption IS in every government and WILL effect everyone in one way or another and those that don't think it will effect them are delusional. See I CAN have my opinion also so let's not all get into a pissing match and just accept we all have different views weather they match our own or not.

Yeah? I put 10 years in the US Navy. And not all of that was on a ship. I've stomped through some jungles and spent cold nights on mountain tops waiting to get that one shot. I've killed my share of cong and others around the world. I did what had to be done and I was good at it.
So don't you dare tell me that his opinion is better than mine based on his experiences.

Please reread my statement with the sentiment that your opinion also has higher regard because of experience. Neither opinions make either opinion simply better than the other. You need to, instead, position yourself at the giving end of wisdom, rather than the reacting end of some opinion you disagree with - it makes you look defensive and militant in your thoughts. If you truly gained experience from your endeavors with our military then you should learn to provide input from that experience as a more positive learning experience for those you choose to share it with. I believe this more a highlight to the previous message you had about trying sway our youth to understand the world they live in. Do your part - dont attack someone else because of their thoughts - spread your wisdom and positively impact their lives!

No opinion can be better than another, thats illogical... someones point can be though, which is all gov are corrupted somewhere and thats a good point!

You sure have been through some experiences from the sounds of it, but just because you have killed people doesnt mean you are any more wise than a person who has not! (anyone can kill a human or another animal).

:cool:

Basically u just can't trust any government. They're all corrupt and when some info about their secrets are leaked, everyone knows that its just the tip of the iceberg and nobody can prove it.

Then leave if you don't like it here. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to stay. See how well you fair in another country. This is my country right or wrong.
Sure we're having problems. Yeah we could use a stronger leader. But in comparison to some other countries, I'll take the problems here.

Dude don't do that.

Your freedoms are being systematically stripped and taken from you and everyone else here. I ****ing bled for that "freedom" as well as his right to say whatever the **** he wants about Murcia these days. He's right, our country has gone to absolute ****. And no, that doesn't mean get out of the kitchen, he has every single right to question tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson said:
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."

Not only does he have a right to say that, but he's also very right in what he's saying. You especially should applaud his comments, not threaten deportation. That's the EXACT stance those who would enslave want you to take. Accept it or GTFO.

I didnt know you americans felt that way... I thought you were all patriots?? or is that just the south?

Ive been reading that this terror attack will start world war 3 - whats your thoughts?

Last edited:
I didnt know you americans felt that way... I thought you were all patriots?? or is that just the south?

Lol, don't believe everything you see on TV. Unfortunately, the uber patriots are the only ones that are allowed on TV. Our attitude and diversity is the same as that of any other country.

Some of us don't (and frankly can't) see anything wrong with what we do and feel justified.

Some see all the wrongdoing here and abroad are disgusted and want change.

Some of us want anarchy and hate the government and everything about. Those one's usually get silenced quickly.

Others just don't give a flying ****.

Just about the same as anywhere else I guess. What you see in the media is a complete lie. From what I can tell on American TV, Russia is out to kill Murica and they all have wood stoves. Now anyone Russian national on this site will tell you that it's simply not true, which I whole-heartedly believe, but I know no different based on the information that's given to me.

One thing I'll never forget is every time I pulled the trigger on foreign soil, I know that I wasn't defending anything. The people I was hunting were no threat to my countrymen... they just wanted us to leave them alone. For that, we killed them. No, we're not all bloodthirsty *******s as I wasn't the only one grieving the present while "protecting freedom" by violently taking it from others. Our veteran community is rapidly decreasing at their own hands. Some of us struggle to live with what we've done, others give up.

Ive been reading that this terror attack will start world war 3 - whats your thoughts?

Nobody can really know, but it is interesting to see one flag draping every nations capital, no? Reminiscent of the whole 'one world government' conspiracy crazies.

Now we all have a common enemy, regardless of how real that enemy is, and have a reason to "band together."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom