Annoying someone over the internet is now a crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: There, I commited a Federal Crime! Come and Collect Me Boys!!!

Harper said:
WTF? How the explitive does President G.W. Bush expect to enforce that?

Its not about federal enforcement. It opens the doors to prosecute commercial spammers. You can't honestly tell me that you like email spammers right ?

This is just an opportunity to be rid of these commercial spammers.

bradybnmci said:
This is not a flame Tyler

Thats the most stupid thing I have ever heard. You don't even pay taxes Tyler. Bush's decissions don't affect you at all. If your parents were wealthy you would love bush. Im not saying your poor. Your too young to be affected by anything the gov really does.

I am wealthy kinda and I dont like bush. But I am also Canadian.

Re: Re: There, I commited a Federal Crime! Come and Collect Me Boys!!!

bradybnmci said:
Its not about federal enforcement. It opens the doors to prosecute commercial spammers. You can't honestly tell me that you like email spammers right ?

This is just an opportunity to be rid of these commercial spammers.
Honestly I am supprised that it's taken the USofA that long to do this.

We have had anti spam laws in placed for the last 2/3 years now.

I remember watching court cases about this issue a while back. The only reason they have been able to successfully sign this off is b/c of the potential for malicious intent. Freedom of speech until now has protected the spammers until now.

And you can't take that away which this cleary is. And bradybnmci don't tell me he hasn't affected me and has screwed over this country he has ruined my family. Now this idiot who broke the law spying on his own people is taking away the first constitution. It is not long before we have internet police like communist China.

Asides from all of that if you support this or not it is not laid out. "any one that annoys you" I see abuse very possible with this.

Im sorry your family was "ruined" by GWB.

The only people he is "spying" on are terrorists or believed to have terrorist connections. I would rather he "spy" on them and potentially be safer b/c of it, than him doing nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom