Animations in PHP or Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHA, that's great! Could you give me an idea as to which direction that camera is pointing? We have clear skies over here in havasu, and it's grey there in tucson, I am just wondering which way its going!! Seeing as how it's less than 200 miles away, and we've been cloudy for the last couple of weeks, I didn't think it was gonna end today with no clouds whatsoever!

HAHAHAHA, that's great! Could you give me an idea as to which direction that camera is pointing? We have clear skies over here in havasu, and it's grey there in tucson, I am just wondering which way its going!! Seeing as how it's less than 200 miles away, and we've been cloudy for the last couple of weeks, I didn't think it was gonna end today with no clouds whatsoever!
Oh dang, looking for that info (what direction) - they have since added time-lapse videos on there...blarg, I'm still going to get this working.

Anyhow,
This view of the Santa Catalina Mountains looks north across the University of Arizona campus.

I guess they still don't have the "last hour" time-lapse, so it's still worthwhile. Buahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom