Android games.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
I have found myself in a situation where I had no internet, a smart phone, and nothing to do quite a few times in the past few months. So I decided I need to pack on some free games for my GS2. GBA isn't working since I flashed to a custom ROM so Pokemon Fire Red is out of the picture.

So I need some fun free games to toy with on my phone that isn't Angry Birds. :p

Where's my Water, Where's my Perry, Temple Run, Fruit Ninja, FieldRunners, Cut the Rope, Collapse, Cartoon Wars (any of them), Amazing Alex, Plants vs Zombies, Dead Space, Blood & Glory and more listed at the bottom...

Those are just a few of the games I have installed and play. I have completed Where's my Water and Where's my Perry to the current update. I have all ducks and gnomes respectively. So I have to wait for an update to continue those.

Temple Run is alright. It can be addictive, but really it is just swiping the screen to gain coins.

Amazing Alex is a decent puzzle game. Trying to figure out how to accomplish the task is unique at times, but simple at others. It is made by the people who make Angry Birds, but it isnt about destruction, but construction.

Dead Space is exactly like the console counter parts. Well worth the money if you got a decent device to run it.

Fruit Ninja and Cut the Rope are just time wasters. It is fun to see if you can get all the dojo items in Fruit Ninja or stars in Cut the Rope, but other than that they are fillers.

Collapse is a bit like Bejewled that you have to get 3 same color items and touch them to collapse them. But they have different modes so make it more challenging. So it isnt just them coming from the bottom, you can have it form both the top and bottom, or a squid shooting ink onto the screen blocking your view or a dragon burning some so you cant use them. It is a kinda adventure game as you have a world to adventure thru.

Cartoon Wars and FieldRunners are basically tower defense. Cartoon Wars you get a tower, but you can increase your army and soldiers that defend you while you go destroy the enemy. Using stick figures it is quite interesting to see them progress from a simple sword solider to a spear solider and beyond. Can even get mages that attack for you.

FieldRunners is your basic tower defense game. Enemies come from 1 spot and you have to stop them from reaching the goal. You get basic guns, sludge guns, rocket launchers and a tesla rod to stop the guys from reaching the goal. It is interesting to see how you can make an open field into a maze that they have to naivgate thru, but it gets boring when you have 100 rounds to go thru.

The Lipton Brisk Lightsaber game is what it sounds like. A time waster to see who can get the high score. Something different.

Gamevil has some good games. Baseball Superstars is interesting to play thru when you got time to waste as well. They also have Punch Hero out now, a boxing game much like the Mike Tyson game of the NES Days.

Abduction 1 or 2 is an interesting time waster. It uses the gyro to move the character on screen and your goal is to jump up to the alien space ship.

Guns'n'glory is a FieldRunners style game but based in the old west.

HexDefense is another tower defense game. But all based on shapes.

Humans vs Aliens - tower defense

Serious Sam: Kamikaze - slighty based off the serious sam games. Your goal is to catch up to your enemies and destroy them.

Stupid Zombies- destroy zombies with bouncing bullets and objects.

The Impossible Game, your a square and have to jump over obsticles. Actually is tough to get timing down.

Yoo Ninja maze game. tap the screen to make your ninja jump.

NinjaJump - same thing but instead of top and bottom it is side to side.

That is about all I can think of.

I really like Plants v Zombies, Dead Space is also good, I have been meaning to get the Mass Effect game i hear thats cool. Dungeon defenders is cool if it works. Angry Birds Space is always fun to kill time. Age of zombies is a fun no brainer game also. They have Grand Theft Auto 3 also I downloaded it but have yet to play it

There is also a zombie run game. Side scroll adventure where you jump and shoot.

After installing these I realized you had Impossible game and Stupid Zombies on there. I actually had those before. Impossible game ****es me off.

I have found myself in a situation where I had no internet, a smart phone, and nothing to do quite a few times in the past few months. So I decided I need to pack on some free games for my GS2. GBA isn't working since I flashed to a custom ROM so Pokemon Fire Red is out of the picture.

So I need some fun free games to toy with on my phone that isn't Angry Birds. :p

Usually you need the GBA BIOS bin file.

Back
Top Bottom